Webinar: What you need to know to invest in the United States. On April 16, 2020 The New York Export Assistance Center of the U.S. Department of Commerce presented a webinar on the topic of promoting investment in the U.S.
(Password available from Daniel Pint, Daniel.Pint@trade.gov, +1-212-471-0060.)
Overview: You are at the front lines, helping international businesses succeed in the U.S. market every day. We want to make sure that you have all the information you need to help your companies establish themselves in the United States.
Objectives: To learn of resources and best practices to help your companies establish themselves in the United States.
- Greg Kalbaugh, Executive Director, SelectUSA
- Dan Clark, Assistant Vice President, New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Ed Kowalewski, Director of International Investment Programs, Global New York Empire State Development
- Lauren A. Merkel, Director of Partnerships, Global New York Empire State Development
- Daniel Bangser, Chairman, Foreign Trade Commissioners Association
About SelectUSA: SelectUSA is the Department of Commerce-led program promoting and facilitating business investment into the United States by coordinating related federal government agencies to serve as a single point of contact for investors. SelectUSA helps investors find the information they need to make decisions; connect to the right people at the local level; navigate the federal regulatory system; and find solutions to issues related to the federal government. More information at http://www.selectusa.gov.