At first, international commerce may seem incredibly complex and overwhelming. But, like all other types of business exporting is a manageable process. Here are some useful references for new exporters.
- Are You Ready? is a webinar offering a general introduction to the export process.
- The Basic Guide to Exporting is a free downloadable book on the subject.
- The FAQ page addresses some of the most common questions about exporting.
- The Glossary makes it easy to look-up trade terms and concepts.
- The Federal Agencies page offers links to the many government organizations dealing with with international commerce.
- The Free Trade Agreements article explains how FTA’s between the US and several other countries can smooth and facilitate exports.